whats app on apple watch: If you’re using Apple Watch, you might want to send and read iMessage and SMS messages from your wrist, but WhatsApp? The popular WhatsApp messaging platform has not received an update that is compatible with Apple Watch. However, thanks to some third-party apps, you can wear WhatsApp on your wrist with other favorite apps.
Official Whats App on Apple Watch Support
WhatsApp currently has official apps for some of your favorite devices, including iOS devices (iPhone and iPad), Android devices, Windows Phone, Mac, and Windows PC; however, Apple Watch is not currently supported. Therefore, you must use a third-party application to access WhatsApp and send it on your wrist.
Chatify for WhatsApp on Apple Watch
Chatify is a full-featured client that has the ability to send and receive WhatsApp messages, view chat images, listen to voice messages, view emojis and stickers, and find out when contacts are rewritten.
Warning: Chatify for WhatsApp is not an official app created by Facebook (WhatsApp owner). As with all third-party apps, be careful when sharing your information.
Setting up Chatify on Your Apple Watch
To set up Chatify on your Apple Watch, make sure your Apple Watch is properly paired with your iPhone and updated to the latest version. This tutorial also assumes that you have already configured WhatsApp on your device.
- Download Chatify for WA from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Turn on Chatify on your Apple Watch and you’ll get a QR code to scan using WA.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and select the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the WhatsApp Web / Desktop option. If need, click “Scan QR code” and click “OK”. Take it.
- Using your iPhone’s camera, use WhatsApp to scan the QR code displayed on the watch using Chatify.
- You should now start posting your WhatsApp message on your Apple Watch – you can now use Chatify to monitor WA messages on your wrist.
What is Chatify Premium?
The developer behind Chatify allows users to choose to pay a one-time fee of $ 4.99 to unlock all Chatify features. Although many users will be able to use the free version of Chatify, those who choose to pay can download media such as photos and videos more quickly. In addition, there is no limit to the range where you can search for WhatsApp messages back.
Alternatives For Whats App on Apple Watch
We chose Chatify for Apple Watch because it’s a free third-party option that makes it easy to connect WA to your Apple Watch. If Chatify does not meet your needs, or if you want to have another Watch experience, there are many other options available, including WatchChat and WatchUp.